About The Course
This is a past/archived course. At this time, you can only explore this course in a self-paced fashion. Certain features of this course may not be active, but many people enjoy watching the videos and working with the materials. Make sure to check for reruns of this course.
In the time-starved Internet world, where everyone’s a writer and everyone’s a reader, the demand for literacy is more intense than it has ever been. The ability to articulate ideas in smart, tight writing is crucial. Write101x will enable you to learn how words work so that you can write the concise, lucid, nuanced, and compelling prose that is so valued by readers. By providing you with a thorough grounding in grammar, syntax, and style, the course will sharpen and solidify your writing and editing competence and self-confidence.
Recent related Literature courses:
- Principles and Practice of Computer Aided Translation 计算机辅助翻译原理与实践
- Poetry in America: Nature and Nation, 1700-1850
- The Divine Comedy: Dante’s Journey to Freedom, Part 2 (Purgatorio)
- Was Alexander Great? The Life, Leadership, and Legacies of History’s Greatest Warrior
- Introduction to Philosophy: God, Knowledge and Consciousness