About The Course
This is a past/archived course. At this time, you can only explore this course in a self-paced fashion. Certain features of this course may not be active, but many people enjoy watching the videos and working with the materials. Make sure to check for reruns of this course.
All of us carry explicit or implicit theories of learning. They manifest themselves in the ways we learn, the ways we teach, and the ways we think about leadership and learning.
In Leaders of Learning, you will identify and develop your personal theory of learning, and explore how it fits into the shifting landscape of learning. This isn’t just about schools, it’s about the broader and bigger world of learning.
The education sector is undergoing great transformation, and in the coming decades will continue to change. How we learn, what we learn, where we learn, and why we learn — all these questions will be reexamined. In Leaders of Learning we will explore learning, leadership, organizational structure, and physical design.
The only requirements for Leaders of Learning are:
- an interest in the evolving world of learning;
- a curiosity about leadership in this new world;
- a willingness to examine your own beliefs about learning; and
- an openness to sharing your thoughts with and responding to others
Recent related Education courses:
- Foundations of Teaching for Learning 5: Planning for Teaching and Learning
- Introduction to Chemistry: Reactions and Ratios
- Common Core in Action: Literacy in the Content Areas- Exploring Literacy Design Collaborative Template Tasks
- The Art of Teaching History
- Introduction to Chemistry: Structures and Solutions