A quick course designed to help you explore all of the different steps that go into planning and building an edX course. Perfect for instructors or institutional leadership interested in building a MOOC on edX.
About The Course
This course is designed to show faculty, instructors and organizational leadership how to create a course on edX. The course will cover the strategy behind getting the word out about a course, creating course content that is interactive, engaging, and accessible, and delivering a finished course.
Recent related Education courses:
- Foundations of Teaching for Learning 5: Planning for Teaching and Learning
- Introduction to Chemistry: Reactions and Ratios
- Common Core in Action: Literacy in the Content Areas- Exploring Literacy Design Collaborative Template Tasks
- The Art of Teaching History
- Introduction to Chemistry: Structures and Solutions