About The Course
Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I earn for completing this class?
You can earn a Verified Certificate by verifying your work with a risk-free, no obligation Signature Track trial. Payment for Signature Track can be made anytime until the week before the course ends — so you’ll be more certain that you’ll earn your Verified Certificate. If you choose not to verify your work, you can still participate in the complete course. While your final score will be noted on your course records page, this course will not offer a Statement of Accomplishment.
- What resources will I need for this class?
- Is the reading list a must?
- I am currently a student at Tel Aviv University, will this course count towards the study of a degree at Tel Aviv University?
- You must be a registered student at Tel Aviv University in the 2014-2015 academic year.
- You must register in advance through the internal Tel Aviv University registration system (i.e. the bidding system) and be accepted to the course (please note this pilot is limited to 150 student).
- You must take a final exam at the Tel Aviv University campus (the date and time of which will be available on the online registration system).