About The Course
If you do have questions about the course itself, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I'm taking the course past the 11th of December?
You are still welcome to take a look at all content that is available, but do know that the administrators of the website are rarely active in the forums and some of the assignments will no longer be available. You will also not be able to receive a statement of accomplishment.
- What if I'm a newbie? Or, what if I'm an expert?
All are welcome, and we expect you'll have your own experience with the course content and its discussion. Newbs, challenge us and your fellow students. Experts, contribute to the dialog and expound the benefits of games for learning.
- Besides a web browser, do I need to come prepared with anything else?
Some assignments require you to play games of your choice, so it is presumed that you have access to a computer, console, or portable gaming device.
- Is the course free?
- What happens if I join the course after its start date?
No problem! All released content will be available for you to view.
- Will I get a Statement of Accomplishment?
Students who complete the entire course will receive a Statement of Accomplishment.
Recent related Education courses:
- Foundations of Teaching for Learning 5: Planning for Teaching and Learning
- Introduction to Chemistry: Structures and Solutions
- Common Core in Action: Literacy in the Content Areas- Exploring Literacy Design Collaborative Template Tasks
- Changing Weather and Climate in the Great Lakes Region
- The Art of Teaching History