About The Course
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I get a Statement of Accomplishment after completing this class?
Statements of Accomplishment are not currently offered for learners participating in the Child Nutrition and Cooking open course. Participants who successfully completed previous sessions of this class already received a Statement of Accomplishment signed by the instructor.
- What resources will I need for this class?
For this course, all you need is an Internet connection, access to basic cooking equipment and simple food ingredients and a small amount of time to experiment, share your experiences and enjoy the fruits of your labor!
- What is the coolest thing I'll learn if I take this class?
In addition to the basic principles of healthy meal preparation, this course aims to inspire a celebratory return to the simple home-cooked meal. (No previous cooking experience is required...) Bon Appetit!
Recent related Education courses:
- Foundations of Teaching for Learning 5: Planning for Teaching and Learning
- Introduction to Chemistry: Structures and Solutions
- Common Core in Action: Literacy in the Content Areas- Exploring Literacy Design Collaborative Template Tasks
- Changing Weather and Climate in the Great Lakes Region
- The Art of Teaching History