About The Course
No background is required. While this course can be useful for all people interested in health care careers, this course may be most valuable for high school students, recent graduates, and those considering career transitions.
This course may also be helpful for teachers, career counselors, parents, and people who support the career development of others.
Recent related Education courses:
- Foundations of Teaching for Learning 5: Planning for Teaching and Learning
- Introduction to Chemistry: Reactions and Ratios
- Common Core in Action: Literacy in the Content Areas- Exploring Literacy Design Collaborative Template Tasks
- The Art of Teaching History
- Introduction to Chemistry: Structures and Solutions