About The Course
Using these approaches, no matter what your skill levels in topics you would like to master, you can change your thinking and change your life. If you’re already an expert, this peep under the mental hood will give you ideas for turbocharging successful learning, including counter-intuitive test-taking tips and insights that will help you make the best use of your time on homework and problem sets. If you’re struggling, you’ll see a structured treasure trove of practical techniques that walk you through what you need to do to get on track. If you’ve ever wanted to become better at anything, this course will help serve as your guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the coolest thing I'll learn if I take this class? You'll learn why focusing intently to solve a difficult problem can prevent you from being able to solve the problem! Discovering what's going on behind the neurological scenes can help you master new subjects in many different areas, from math and science to art, music, dance, sports, and literature.
- What can I receive for completing this class? You can earn a Verified Certificate if you subscribe to the Signature Track. Payment for Signature Track can be made anytime until the week before the course ends – so you’ll be more certain that you’ll earn your Verified Certificate. Note that registration to signature track must be done prior to completing quizzes or submitting assignments.
Will I obtain a statement of accomplishment if I am not on Signature Track but successfully complete all assignment? No. Statements of Accomplishments will not be offered for this course, although if your grade is important to you, your final grade will be noted, so feel free to aim high if you would like!
- What resources will I need for this class?For this course, all you need is an Internet connection and a bit of time to watch videos, read, discuss, and learn.
Recent related Education courses:
- Foundations of Teaching for Learning 5: Planning for Teaching and Learning
- Introduction to Chemistry: Structures and Solutions
- Common Core in Action: Literacy in the Content Areas- Exploring Literacy Design Collaborative Template Tasks
- Changing Weather and Climate in the Great Lakes Region
- The Art of Teaching History