About The Course
This class will lead teachers through an exploration of the importance of studying history and what it means to think historically. Teachers who take the class will learn how to explain the historical process of questioning and analytical thinking, creating rigorous lesson plans that help students develop the skills that will serve them well in any academic discipline.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I earn for completing this course?
You can earn a Verified Certificate by verifying your work with a risk-free, no obligation Signature Track trial. Payment for Signature Track can be made anytime until the week before the course ends — so you’ll be more certain that you’ll earn your Verified Certificate.
If you choose not to verify your work, you can still participate in the complete course. While your final score will be noted on your course records page, this course will not offer a Statement of Accomplishment.
What is the coolest thing I will learn in this class?
You will learn how Billy the Kid can teach students to think historically.
Recent related Education courses:
- Foundations of Teaching for Learning 5: Planning for Teaching and Learning
- Introduction to Chemistry: Structures and Solutions
- Changing Weather and Climate in the Great Lakes Region
- Inquiry Science Learning: Perspectives and Practices 3 – Science Content Survey
- Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects